Physical Therapy

The All Therapist website contains a listing of ALL Physical Therapists (PT) in Vermont. 

To select one that would appropriate for your child with Autism, first ask your pediatrician or family physician for a referral.  Then “ask around” of your family and friends, especially if they have a child on the spectrum.  Ask school staff who you trust about a referral. 

Investigate potential PTs to find out if they are trained and interested in servicing children with Autism. Also check what insurances they accept.